What is typical commission for a Buyer’s Agent?
Will my property sell faster if I offer more Buyer’s Agent real estate commission?
Will my property sell at a higher price if I offer more commission to a Buyer’s Agent?
Good luck finding answers, based on actual data.
We put together a first-of-its-kind Buyer’s Agent commission report that reveals answers to all these questions.
Providing transparent access to real estate agent commission data, which is not readily accessible to consumers and not available in the public record, ultimately assists for sale by owner (FSBO) sellers in truly optimizing their MLS listing to achieve the highest selling price, for maximum real estate agent commission savings, and professional presentation to the market.
Here’s what’s inside this Massachusetts-focused report:
- Quick and easy primer on how real estate commission works
- Detailed analysis of the most popular Buyer’s Agent commission for single-family and condominium sales
- Answer to the question, “Will I sell faster if I offer more commission?”
- Answer to the question, “Will I sell for more money if I offer more commission?”
- Clear data-driven guidance on the best commission to offer Buyer’s Agents
- Detailed view of the differences between full commission sales, and separately, the flat fee MLS entry only listings FSBOs utilize